Proposal Team - About Us
Proposal Team Point-of-Contact: Antoinette Sabedra (email@example.com / 277-7647)
The Office of Sponsored Projects’ (OSP) Proposal Team provides final review and submission of all proposal materials submitted for external funding. The Proposal Team offers either a Comprehensive or an Essential Component review on an appointment-basis for all proposal materials submitted by OSP on behalf of the UNM research community.
To determine if an action requires OSP Review and Approval:
- Read the solicitation for requirements and answer the following questions:
- Does the sponsor require Institutional Endorsement?
- Is UNM fiscally responsible for a resulting award?
- If the answer to either of the questions above is yes, then visit https://osp.unm.edu/proposals/defining-your-opportunity.html, and OSP Process webpage for guidance on the process.
The Proposal Team offers many services including, but not limited to:
- Review and approve that all proposals are submitted in compliance with sponsor guidelines, policies, and RFPs
- Ensure that all submitted proposal materials are compliant with applicable federal, state, local, and UNM laws, policies, and regulations
- Work collaboratively with PI, sponsors, and department administrative staff to address any questions, concerns, and clarifications, as necessary.
- Serve as an Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) on behalf of the Regents of the University of New Mexico for all proposal submissions.
- Work with PIs and departmental administrative staff to schedule and conduct OSP Review and Submission appointments.